Spanish is one of the most spoken languages in the world, belonging to the Romance group of the Indo-European language family. Spanish is the native language of over 332 million people. It bears official language status in 21 countries in the world, and it is one of the official languages of the European Union and the United Nations.
Translation, interpreting, editing/proofreading and translation from video and audio recordings are available in the following most popular language combinations:
Spanish–Norwegian, and others.
We cooperate with a large number of ultimate qualification specialists all over the world; therefore, we can guarantee quality translation and editing services.
Our translation offices are based in Vilnius, Kaunas and Klaipėda. Translations of small volume documents (certificates, official documents, etc.) and big volume and complex instructions are available.
Translation price is calculated according to the volume of translation, i.e. according to the number of characters or words in the text. Translation price also depends on the combination of languages, text complexity and translation urgency.
Contact us through on the website or send us a request and find out the price of the translation of your requested combination of languages.
Many fields have specific terminology. Therefore, to ensure proper understanding of the translated text, we choose translators with expert knowledge of the appropriate field:
* we cooperate exclusively with experienced and highly qualified translators;
* the majority of translators are not only graduates of language studies; they also keep improving their knowledge in various fields on an ongoing basis;
* with the biggest network of translators all over the world, we can offer translations of documents from various fields (law, technical, economics, etc.).
The high quality of our translation services is guaranteed not only by professional translators but also by proper organisation of the entire translation order management process:
- text assessment
- selection of suitable translators and editors/proofreaders
- text review
- quality assessment of the final translation
The usual workload of one translator is 5–8 pages per working day. If you need an urgent translation, contact us by phone or email.
For further information and translation prices, get in touch with us
Translation services are available remotely all over Lithuania.